Okay guys, in this video I’m going to show you how to make a beverage that is actually quite delicious. A lot of people have a hard time drinking apple juice for instance, I don’t like apple juice, I don’t really like drinking any fruit juices for that matter. Today we are going to focus on one of the hardest to swallow drinks of all and that’s apple cider vinegar, now, although this stuff has got a pretty bad reputation as far as taste goes, I have to admit I don’t find it as offensive as some, but there is a lot of room for improvement.
- First of all we are going to take our Vitamix and add 2 – 3 tablespoons full of honey
- Next up we add chili peppers, now I have used whole chili peppers here bit its fine to use the dried power as well.
- Now we need to add purified water or in our case we are going to use using spring water, which is great if you have access to it.
- Now it’s time to blend, do this for just around a minute and decanted into a glass jar.
- Now its time to add the apple cider vinegar, we do this right at the end as its best to avoid using plastic when using ACV due to its high acid content.
That’s it you now have an amazingly tasty drink that can be enjoyed all year round.
Let me know if you have any ideas of how this recipe could be improved.